Carilion Children’s-Tanglewood Center prepares to open
ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ) - In just a few days, part of Carilion Children’s-Tanglewood Center will open. It’s a project, according to Roanoke County Economic Development Director Jill Loope, that took five years.
The range of practices moving into 150,000-square-foot space include:
- General Pediatrics
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Child Development
- Pediatric and Adult Dentistry
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric and Adult ENT
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Genetics
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Neurosurgery (satellite location)
- Pediatric Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (satellite location)
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Therapies
The physical space – which formerly housed a JC Penney store – also incorporates several green initiatives including low flow plumbing fixtures, LED motion activated lighting, and expanded recycling initiatives. The facility will be fully functional October 4.
Copyright 2021 WDBJ. All rights reserved.